No products in the cart.
Looking to get away, but prefer to do things a little more on your own? Don’t feel like you need the services and associated costs of a full fledged resort? Front Range Anglers now has access to a beautiful property that sits right on a secluded private beach, and is in the heart of some of the finest fishing that Belize has to offer. Use it as your base for adventure and relaxation!
With many airlines servicing Belize, the villa is a quick and easy flight from many U.S. cities, including Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and Los Angeles. From there you can either take a quick 25 minute flight directly to Placencia, or take the scenic route via an amazing 3.5 hour drive down the Hummingbird Highway.
In addition to the world class fishing, you’ll also be able to enjoy sailing, snorkeling, and scuba diving. You’ll likely see Whale Sharks, Manatees, and Dolphins amongst many other marine species if you spend any time out on the water. Take a day off from fishing and explore the largest and most pristine reef in the Northern Hemisphere or explore the Blue Hole, one of the worlds’ natural wonders of the sea.
Front Range Anglers can be your complete fishing concierge. We can fully outfit you with the gear needed to chase Tarpon, Bonefish and Permit, and we can arrange for the perfect guide in Placencia based on your skill level and target species. Fill out the form below to learn more about this amazing property.
|Large Luxury Master Suite
Fully Appointed Kitchen
- $150 per night June 1 – October 31
- $200 per night November 1 – May 31
- 3 night minimum
- 50% deposit due at time of booking, balance due 45 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellations within 30 days of scheduled arrival date forfeit deposit unless Villa can and is rented out within that time frame
- Rates do not include 9% hotel tax
- We reserve the right to change rates prior to any reservation
- Once deposit is received you will be contacted with a rental agreement