No products in the cart.
Your dad, grandpa, or maybe even your uncle was probably the first person to introduce you to fishing and bought your first rod. They were also there when you caught your first fish. Front Range Anglers is here to help you celebrate your dad. We have put together our top picks for your dad on Father’s Day. These 10 gifts are sure to put a smile on his face on fathers day.
- The Fishpond Nomad Hand net ($125.95) is constructed with carbon fiber/fiberglass composite material. The result is a very lightweight and durable net. Nomad Nets are built for the conditions that prevail where great fishing exists; they are waterproof, UV protected, and float like a cork. All Nomad Nets come standard with a rubber bag. The basket is big enough to scoop it all, and the short handle/cord & clip combination means it’s always secure behind your back until you need it.
- Around here, we call it the Hopper Flip™ 12. Like the original Hopper™, the Hopper Flip 12 can withstand serious abuse in the field, even with everyday use. Its wide-mouth opening makes for easy loading and access to your food and drinks. Plus, its compact, cubed body allows for ultimate portability, never slowing you down. It’s the only personal cooler that’s game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water.
- Scientific Anglers Amplitude Freshwater MPX and Saltwater Grand Slam lines($129.95) are a dream to cast. The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude series will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness, down to a science.
- The Hatch 7+ Limited Edition Bead Blasted Azul Reel ($640)is a great gift for dad. Hatch have created two unique color options for our Freshwater and Saltwater Series . For the Saltwater Series, we are offering the 7 Plus, 9 Plus & 11 Plus Finatic in Bead Blasted Azul with silver paint fill. These reels will be offered in the Large Arbor configuration only.
- Dads like gadgets. If they are useful, they like them even more. Dig less, fish more, and keep imperative tools primed for action via Simms’ new and improved injection molded Retractor®. ($9.95) Attachment stems from a stainless steel pin that’s compatible with all Simms waders and packs, while the rugged PE coil extends the reach of your nippers,pliers, and tippet spools to about two feet.
- When you use Fishpond’s all-new headgate tippet dispenser, you will wonder why no one has thought of anything like it before. The spring loaded hinge design allows an angler to easily add, remove and carry most tippet spools with ease. Just clip it on somewhere close and forget about the days of fishing through your waders, vest or pack searching for those loose spools. Dropped your nippers on the hike in? Not to worry, the Headgate also features a built in cutting blade for ultimate convenience.
- As fly fisherman, we have never have too many fly boxes. These new FRA boxes are a great idea for dad. They have plenty of storage and are waterproof! At $20.95, the price can’t be beat!
- Also new at FRA is the UnderArmour brand. The Under Armour Fish Hunter fishing shirt ($74.99) is an excellent shirt for your dad when he is out on the water. The light, breathable fabric features a 50 upf rating to help keep him cool and safe from the sun’s harmful rays! It is also stylish enough to wear off the water.
- Spending time on the water means you need to have comfortable pants as well. The Fish Hunter Pant from Under Armour($89.99) is a great choice for those days. They feature a fuller cut for complete comfort. The UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability. They are salt and chlorine resistant to help prevent fading & wear in the water. They also feature a 30+ UPF rating to repel harmful sun rays.
- Wear it your way! There is no right way to wear a sling. Some right-handers prefer it on their left shoulder to minimize interference with their cast and others prefer it on their right, stronger side. Well, now you can wear it any way you’d like. The new Ambi-SlingZS has a uniquely designed shoulder strap that can be set up for either orientation without sacrificing functionality. This medium sling has a large primary compartment for boxes, jacket, camera, etc., a secondary pocket for accessories and a separate water bottle pocket. Most pockets have access/closures on either side for ambidextrous access. Includes four Zero Sweep™ retractor stations, two Zero Sweep™ tool sheaths and two Zero Sweep™ foam fly patch stations (includes one foam patch) to round out this versatile sling.