This is a fly fishing catch & release tournament with the exclusive use
of barbless flies
2. Each angler will be assigned three fishing beats
via random draw the day of the contest.
3. Fishing time will be approximately 90 minuters on each assigned
4. The start and finish of each fishing sessuin will be handled by starting
5. Each fish will be scored in inches measured by a sector judge - measurements
to the nearest 1/2-inch. Fish must be hooked in the mouth or in front
of the gills to count.
6. It is the responsibility of the competitor to present the fish to
the judge for scoring and to release the catch unharmed.
7. At the end of fishing session the competitor and judge will sign the
8. Competitors may arrive at 6:30 am but must be onsite by 7:30 am for
the drawing of assigned beats
Session One 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Session Two 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Session Three 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Awards 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Competitors are expected to provide their own food. Front Range Anglers
will furnish water and pop