No products in the cart.
Fishpond Arroyo Chest/Lumbar Pack
Built for the minimalist angler and the quick afternoon trip to the water.
Built for the minimalist angler and the quick afternoon trip to the water, the Arroyo Chest Pack is big enough to fit a nymph and dry box, but small enough to be utilized as it’s meant, up front and personal. Nevertheless, if you have a hankering to move fast, engage the hip straps to transform it for lumbar use. Despite its compactness, there is plenty of space for flies and tools, and has a zippered front flap with replaceable foam for bench work. Stay nimble.
For 2014 you can get the Arroyo in a new fabric made from recycled fishing net material – Tortuga color.
Features and Specs
- Main storage compartment with three interior pockets
- Patented, molded zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Tarpaulin tabs and elastic loops for accessory attachment
- Attachment points for tools and hemostat
- Molded, signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable strap allows for the bag to be used as a chest pack or in a sling configuration
- Lightweight, recycled fabric from commercial fishing nets—CYCLEPOND™
- 150 cu. in.
- 9″ x 4″ x 7″