No products in the cart.
Fishpond Black Canyon Backpack
The Black Canyon Backpack will not only get you there, it’ll keep you there.
Allow 2-3 extra days before shipment. Why?
Items that we do not currently stock in our retail store can usually be secured from a local distributor and shipped within 1 business day. Some items may require a drop shipment from the manufacturer and require 3-4 business days.
If your fishing plans allow for this extra time please add the item to your cart and checkout as normal. We will bring in the item and ship it as soon as possible. You will be notified if there are any additional delays or if the item is no longer available (i.e. manufacturer discountinued an item.)
Still have questions or need a recommendation for an alternative? Contact us and we can get you an answer!
Big daddy to the Bitch Creek, the Black Canyon Backpack will not only get you there, which is good if the salmonflies are popping, it’ll keep you there, which is even better (as long as you call the wife first). It has a place for rod tube(s), a hydration bladder, and enough space for a sleeping bag (in case you didn’t call the wife first). The large main compartment is complimented by three smaller, externally accessible pockets, including one for your wallet. You’ll need it when paying for the “doghouse” you’re now in.
Features and Specs
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond receycled fabrics
- Adjustable external frame with offset air mesh back to carry heavy loads while keeping you cool
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond chest/lumbar packs
- Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort
- One large backpack compartment with 3 smaller pockets for quick access to necessities
- Two zip out rod tube holders
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- Water Bladder Compatible with internal attachment clip
- 1831 cu. in.
- 13.5″ x 8.5″ x 22″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.