The Cimarron’s anvil-style top opening is akin to your big mouth, except that it is keeping gear inside instead of spewing your fishing stories outwards. One of the models in Fishpond’s bag lineup that wins Miss (and Mister) Congeniality awards year after year, it keeps your dry gear away from your soaked kit with the ventilated bottom compartment for your wet, dirty waders. We take that back – the integrated, fold-out changing pad means your waders won’t be dirty. But if they are not wet, we are taking back the bag and sending you on a coffee run.
Fishpond Cimarron Wader/Duffel Bag
It keeps your dry gear away from your soaked kit.
Allow 2-3 extra days before shipment. ?
Item is currently out of stock
Items that we do not currently have in stock can usually be secured from a local distributor and shipped within 1 business day. Some items may require a drop shipment from the manufacturer and require 3-4 business days.
If your fishing plans allow for this extra time please add the item to your cart and checkout as normal. We will secure the item and ship it as soon as possible. You will be notified if there are any additional delays or if the item is no longer available (i.e. manufacturer discountinued an item.)
Still have questions or need a recommendation for an alternative? Contact us and we can get you an answer!
Features and Specs
- Large capacity, anvil-style wide-mouth main compartment
- Separate ventilated bottom compartment for wet wader and boot storage
- Fold-out, padded and removable wader-changing mat
- Integrated backpack straps
- Removable see-through interior “essentials” pocket
- Four interior zippered pockets
- Two exterior zippered pockets
- Two Fishpond rod tube straps
- 4,450 cu. in.
- 24.5″ x 16″ x 15″