The integration of new fabric for 2014 makes the Sagebrush Mesh Vest look even better. But it is still one of the most durable, and cool, vests around. It has an entirely mesh rear, so matter the temperature you are not sweating it, and it still has side pockets that will take large-sized fly boxes without blinking. Top it off with a small molded fly bench with replaceable foam on the left, and you’ve got everything you need for a comfortable and productive day on the water. While looking even more the part.
Fishpond Sagebrush Mesh Vest
The new fabric for 2014 makes the Sagebrush Mesh Vest look even better.
In stock and ready to ship today
Features and Specs
- Cool, mesh fabric
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- 10 zippered front pockets; four additional inside pockets
- Large “easy-access” back pouch
- Patented, signature zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Integrated tippet dispenser pocket