We visited the Southern Cross Club a few years back. Hundreds of permit ate our flies the moment they saw them. We wrote about it in a journal. That journal was entitled “Surefire Ways To Catch Permit On Every Cast”, and we placed it in a vault. Someone broke into the vault, ripped the pages out of it that had writing on it, and left the rest. We are selling said journal, along with a bunch of others just like it. No secret sauce, but they have incredible mojo.
Fishpond Southern Cross Fishing Journal
No secret sauce, but they have incredible mojo.
In stock and ready to ship today
Features and Specs
- Blind embossed interior leather journal cover
- Zippered, soft-sided waxed cotton canvas travel case with accessory pocket
- 162 pages of journal entries
- 16 custom photographs by John Land Le Coq illustrating the tradition of fishing
- Calendar/trip planner with moon cycles and key holidays through 2017
- 11” x 8.5” x 1”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.