No products in the cart.
Fishpond Southern Cross Fishing Journal
No secret sauce, but they have incredible mojo.
In stock and ready to ship today
We visited the Southern Cross Club a few years back. Hundreds of permit ate our flies the moment they saw them. We wrote about it in a journal. That journal was entitled “Surefire Ways To Catch Permit On Every Cast”, and we placed it in a vault. Someone broke into the vault, ripped the pages out of it that had writing on it, and left the rest. We are selling said journal, along with a bunch of others just like it. No secret sauce, but they have incredible mojo.
Features and Specs
- Blind embossed interior leather journal cover
- Zippered, soft-sided waxed cotton canvas travel case with accessory pocket
- 162 pages of journal entries
- 16 custom photographs by John Land Le Coq illustrating the tradition of fishing
- Calendar/trip planner with moon cycles and key holidays through 2017
- 11” x 8.5” x 1”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.