If you are wet and dirty, that’s usually a good thing…you’ve been fishing! But the last thing you need is for your change of clothes (and other items in your kit you’d rather be clean and dry) to wind up the same. The Yellowstone Wader/Duffel Bag is there in the pinch, with a large main compartment for the next days attire, and a separate ventilated compartment below for the sloppy mess. Ballistic nylon across the bottom keeps the duffel hole free, while rod tube straps and a padded shoulder strap keep your hands free too.
Features and Specs
- Asymmetrical zippered main cargo compartment
- Bottom vented compartment for wader storage
- Fold out padded changing mat
- Two fishpond rod tube straps
- Jacquard webbing tie down attachment loops
- Exterior zippered accessory pouch
- Padded shoulder strap
- 3600 cu. in.
- 23” x 12.5” x 14”