The award-winning Zenith continues to be one of the most talked about rods in the world, and with 19 models in the range there’s a Zenith for every fishing situation. Of course you don’t need another fly rod, but this is not another fly rod…
See also Zenith Salmon Rods
The Zenith series of rods uses the amazing properties of Hardy & Greys SINTRIX® 440 material in an ultra-advanced, four-section design to produce a range of rods that are user-friendly yet high performance.
SINTRIX rods have an incredible strength to weight ratio and come fitted with titanium line guide and deep anodised reel fittings.
Nineteen rods in sizes from an 8ft 3 weight to 10ft 8 weight.
- SINTRIX® 440 (read more about SINTRIX® technology)
- Incredible strength to weight ratio.
- High performance, fast action design.
- Top of the line Titanium guides from REC and Fuji.
- Deep anodised reel fitting
- Maple burlwood spacer on RHW models; carbon spacer on FW+EH models
Recommended Reel: Ultralite DD or Ultralite CC