No products in the cart.
Scientific Anglers Mastery GPX
The SA GPX tapered fly line has to be one of the best fly lines ever developed. Built with fast action rods in mind this line is a half step heavier than a standard line. What this means for you as an angler is that you feel the sweet spot of your rod. Many rods struggle in close, with the extra weight it becomes very easy to make accurate casts at 10-20 feet. The SA GPX fly line will make you a better caster simply because you can feel what your line is doing throughout the cast. This line is on 80% of our rods here at FRA.
- Half-size heavy, performs well with fast action rods
- Front tip section has improved floatation (Dry Tip Technology)
- Taper designed to throw a variety of fly sizes
- Optimized for cold to temperate water
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
- SA ID: SA MS GPX WF X F, where X denotes line weight
Features and Specs
|AFTMA WEIGHT (GRAIN)||
HEAD WEIGHT (GRAIN)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.