No products in the cart.
The Mastery Textured Series brings you the best of both worlds. Our tried-and-true Mastery Series lines In conjunction with our exclusive Microreplication technology. We have given the surface of the lines a completely new patterned texture consisting of small round divots similar to golf balls. This texturing gives our Mastery Textured lines a benefit of less casting effort. very little memory and increased durability.
Half-Size Heavy for Fast Action Rods
- Texturing technology delivers low memory, improved casting and increased durability
- Front tip section has improved floatation (Dry Tip Technology)
- Taper designed to throw a variety of fly sizes
- Optimized for cold to temperate water
- Looped on both ends for quick rigging
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
- SA ID: SA MTX GPX WF X F where X denotes line weight
Features and Specs
|Rod Weight||3 weight, 4 weight, 5 weight, 6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight|
|Loop||Front and Rear|
|Tensile||15 lbs, 20 lbs, 25 lbs|
|Featured Technologies||AST, Dry Tip, SAID, Streamlined Loop|
|Primary Use||Carp, Panfish, Steelhead, Trout|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.