- Long taper designed to deliver trout flies at a medium to long range with extended line control
- Smooth casting, accuracy and delivery in most conditions
- Available in two versions: Standard Mist Green and Competition Orange
- Competition only available in WF5, WF6, and WF7. All measuring 120′
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
- SA ID: SA MS ED WF X F, where X denotes line weight. Competition line is denoted by EDC
Scientific Anglers Expert Distance
With advanced taper design and harder, stiffer coating, the Expert Distance Mastery Fly lines are designed to provide maximum casting distance. Typical “western” conditions, larger flies, long distances and windy days are handled best by these lines. Ideal for casters who need to carry and control a very long line. Expert Distance lines are best used with 9' or longer rods.
Features and Specs
|Rod Weight||4 weight, 5 weight, 6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight|
|Tensile||20 lbs, 25 lbs|
|Primary Use||Carp, Trout|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.