No products in the cart.
Scientific Anglers Headstart
This is a great starter fly line. It has all the basic features you need, including a forgiving taper optimized for most casting ranges.
- Half size heavy for easier loading
- Forgiving taper optimized for most casting ranges
- Quick loading and shooting
- Handles drys, hoppers, streamers and nymphs
- Telecast bump indicates best position to hold for casting
- Short head eases turnover
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
- SA ID: SA MS HS WF X F, where X denotes line weight
Features and Specs
|Rod Weight||4 weight, 5 weight, 6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight, 10 weight|
|Tensile||20 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs|
|Featured Technologies||AST, Streamlined Loop, Telecast Bump|
|Primary Use||Bass, Carp, Muskie, Panfish, Pike, Salmon, Steelhead, Trout|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.