No products in the cart.
The GPX Hover Fly Line from Scientific Anglers is designed to let your fly right under the surface, even at slow retrieve speed. This line is weighted a half line size heavy for quick loading of fast action rods. The special compact weight-forward taper makes the line cut through the wind and positively turn over bigger flies without losing essential finesse when using a variety of fly sizes. This line features a low memory core and Scientific Anglers’ proprietary AST coating, optimized for cold water conditions. It also has a stealthy head color for wary fish and a brightly colored running line for improved tracking and visibility. Great for both fresh and salt water.
Features and Specs
- Fly fish right under the surface, even at slow retrieve speed.
- Half-size heavy for quick loading of fast action rods.
- Cuts through the wind and turns over bigger flies
- Optimized for cold water conditions.
- Great for both fresh and salt water.
- SA ID – SA MS GPXH WF X F – where X denotes line weight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.