The GPX Hover Fly Line from Scientific Anglers is designed to let your fly right under the surface, even at slow retrieve speed. This line is weighted a half line size heavy for quick loading of fast action rods. The special compact weight-forward taper makes the line cut through the wind and positively turn over bigger flies without losing essential finesse when using a variety of fly sizes. This line features a low memory core and Scientific Anglers’ proprietary AST coating, optimized for cold water conditions. It also has a stealthy head color for wary fish and a brightly colored running line for improved tracking and visibility. Great for both fresh and salt water.
Features and Specs
- Fly fish right under the surface, even at slow retrieve speed.
- Half-size heavy for quick loading of fast action rods.
- Cuts through the wind and turns over bigger flies
- Optimized for cold water conditions.
- Great for both fresh and salt water.
- SA ID – SA MS GPXH WF X F – where X denotes line weight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.