No products in the cart.
Scientific Anglers Mastery Saltwater
The Mastery Series provides advanced taper designs for improved shootability and casting for all weather conditions–setting the standard for fly lines world wide. The superior PVC coatings allow for casting and temperature specific line designs. Specialty cores create both supple and stiff lines making them the ideal choice for fly fishing wherever you want to fish, from Colorado to the Caribbean.
- Designed for multiple saltwater applications where a floating line is needed
- Two tone for better visibility
- Low memory for a wide range of weather applications
- Excels at wade fishing in saltwater
- 6-9 weight lines with medium head to aide in distance casting
- 10-14 weight lines with shorter head for quick casts with larger flies
- Small diameter to deal with windy conditions
- Compound taper turns over big flies
- Running line optimized to float and reduces memory
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
- SA ID: SA MS SW WF X F, where X denotes line weight
Features and Specs
|Water Type||Saltwater, Tropic|
|Rod Weight||6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight, 10 weight, 11 weight, 12 weight, 13 weight, 14 weight|
|Loop||Rear, Front and Rear|
|Tensile||25 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs|
|Featured Technologies||AST, Xtra-Strength|
|Primary Use||Billfish, Bonefish, Cuda, Light Saltwater, Permit, Redfish, Sailfish, Shark, Striper, Tarpon|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.