No products in the cart.
Scientific Anglers Redfish
The Mastery Series Floating Redfish Taper Fly Line from Scientific Anglers is the ideal Redfish line for boat fishing and wading alike.
Floating Specialty Taper
- Designed by professional redfish guides
- Short front taper and half-heavy head for quick shots at cruising fish
- Increased running line diameter works great from a boat or wading
- Looped at both the tip and the running line
- Warmwater and Coldwater formulations to cover all Redfish environments
Features and Specs
|Water Type||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Rod Weight||6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight, 10 weight|
|Tensile||20 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs|
|Featured Technologies||AST, Xtra-Strength|
|Primary Use||Bass, Bonefish, Carp, Light Saltwater, Muskie, Permit, Pike, Redfish|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.