No products in the cart.
Floating Specialty Taper
- Designed by professional redfish guides
- Short front taper and half-heavy head for quick shots at cruising fish
- Increased running line diameter works great from a boat or wading
- Looped at both the tip and the running line
- Warmwater and Coldwater formulations to cover all Redfish environments
Features and Specs
|Water Type||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Rod Weight||6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight, 10 weight|
|Tensile||20 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs|
|Featured Technologies||AST, Xtra-Strength|
|Primary Use||Bass, Bonefish, Carp, Light Saltwater, Muskie, Permit, Pike, Redfish|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.