With cutting-edge angling technology that is revolutionizing the sport, the Sharkskin Series provides the ultimate casting experience. Sharkskin allows you to cast further with less effort and with less line tangling–elevating your fly fishing experience to a whole new level. Featuring proprietary microreplication technology, Sharkskin is a radical modification of typically smooth-surfaced fly lines. Its micro textured surface traps air to provide superior shootability and floatation while eliminating line flash and vastly reducing friction. All of this comes with the added benefit of increased durability allowing the line to last up to twice as long. Due to its increased surface area, Sharkskin lines sit higher in the water offering less drag, easier mending, roll casting, pick-ups and less water spray. The floating lines in this series also feature proprietary AST and Dry Tip technologies.
- Our world class saltwater floating line goes Sharkskin for unparalleled performance
- Mid length head loads medium to fast action rods with flawless accuracy
- Engineered for both boat and wading
- Tropi-Core™ for warm to hot conditions
- SA ID: SA SS SWT WF X F where X denotes line weight