With cutting-edge angling technology that is revolutionizing the sport, the Sharkskin Series provides the ultimate casting experience. Sharkskin allows you to cast further with less effort and with less line tangling–elevating your fly fishing experience to a whole new level. Featuring proprietary microreplication technology, Sharkskin is a radical modification of typically smooth-surfaced fly lines. Its micro textured surface traps air to provide superior shootability and floatation while eliminating line flash and vastly reducing friction. All of this comes with the added benefit of increased durability allowing the line to last up to twice as long. Due to its increased surface area, Sharkskin lines sit higher in the water offering less drag, easier mending, roll casting, pick-ups and less water spray. The floating lines in this series also feature proprietary AST and Dry Tip technologies.
• Ideal line for big water
• Great for Switch Rods when over lined 2 sizes
• Excels in mending and long range casting
• Front taper delays turnover for better long distance delivery
• Rear taper design maximizing line control
• Braided multifilamentcore, low stiffness, moderate delivery
SA ID: SA SS STL WF X F where X denotes line weight