No products in the cart.
Scientific Anglers SharkWave Saltwater
The World’s First Triple-Textured Fly Line that reduces friction and significantly increases casting distance.
The World’s First Triple-Textured Fly Line
- Reduced friction significantly increases casting distance
- Designed to improve accuracy for precise presentations
- Designed for a variety of saltwater scenarios
- Small diameter cuts right through the wind
- Compound taper turns over bulky flies
- Braided multifilament core with low stiffness
- SA ID –
SA SW SWT
WF X F – where X denotes line weight
Features and Specs
|Rod Weight||6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight, 10 weight, 11 weight, 12 weight|
|Loop||Front and Rear|
|Featured Technologies||Sharkskin, TRP, Mastery Textured, AST, Dry Tip, SAID, Xtra-Stength Loops|
|Primary Use||Bonefish, Carp, Cuda, Light Saltwater, Permit, Redfish, Salmon, Striper, Tarpon|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.