- Designed to handle big water
- Ultimate for long distance line control
- Great line for Switch Rods if over lined 2 sizes
- Rear taper gives superior mending and roll casting out to 70 feet
- Remains supple in cold climates
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
- SA ID: SA MS STL WF X F, where X denotes line weight
Scientific Anglers Steelhead
One of the finest Steelhead taper fly lines on the market. This line is designed for big water and even bigger fish. This line will not coil even in the the dead of winter.
Features and Specs
|Rod Weight||6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight, 9 weight, 10 weight|
|Tensile||20 lbs, 25 lbs|
|Featured Technologies||AST, Streamlined Loop|
|Primary Use||Salmon, Steelhead, Trout|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.