No products in the cart.
Scientific Anglers Stillwater
The Mastery Series Fly Lines advanced taper designs for improved shootability and casting for all weather conditions–setting the standard for fly lines world wide. The superior PVC coatings allow for casting and temperature specific line designs. Specialty cores create both supple and stiff lines making them the ideal choice for fly fishing wherever you want to fish, from Colorado to the Caribbean. The Stillwater invisible sub surface fly line from SA is the ideal fly line for stealthy delivery in clear water to skittish fish.
- Slow sinking for shallow water fishing
- Stealth delivery in clear water with skittish fish
- Excellent in windy conditions
- Crystal clear for low visibility
- Small diameter aides in casting
- Hard surface aides in casting
- Great float tube line
- SA ID: SA MS STW WF X S, where X denotes line weight
Features and Specs
|Rod Weight||4 weight, 5 weight, 6 weight, 7 weight, 8 weight|
|Sink Rate||Sink Rate I|
|Tensile||15 lbs, 20 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs|
|Product Type||Fly Line|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.