No products in the cart.
Adding to the long heritage of System reels, the System 4 is the first USA made reel for Scientific Anglers. It is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum at our facility in Montrose, Colorado, and features a large arbor design for quick line pick up and updated cosmetics versus past System reels.
The System 4 comes in 3 different sizes – rated for 3-8 weight lines, features a Delrin 500AF maintenance-free drag system, and is also saltwater compatible.
Frame & Spool:
- 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
- Delrin 500AF with impregnated Teflon – space-age polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self-lubricating and maintenance free
- Delrin 500AF to anodized aluminum interface – push frame friction disc drag system with redundancy radial pawl engagement and seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no startup friction)
- Fully machined, 1 piece frame, 1 piece spool with a Delrin pressed hub – manufactured on automated CNC machining centers
Spool Rotation, Connection and Conversion:
- Delrin hub rotating on a stainless steel spindle (Sizes 3|4, 5|6), oil impregnated bronze bushing rotating on a stainless steel spindle (Size 7|8), quick release locking spool, easy left- hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
Features and Specs
|Capacity||WF3+75 WF5+125 WF7+200|
|Weight||3/4, 5/6, 7/8|
|Width||1.0″ 1.0″ 1.15″|
|Diameter||3.125″ 3.5″ 3.75″|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.