The difference between a disaster on the water and one easily averted, Simms’ streamlined, one-size-fits-all Contender PFD uses auto/manual activation options to inflate within seconds of a man-overboard situation. Built from 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon with a DWR finish, and featuring the comfort of a fully adjustable strap system, PFDs are US Coast Guard Approved, with the added assurance of 29 pounds of ample buoyancy.
Simms Contender Inflatable PFD
Allow 2-3 extra days before shipment. ?
Item is currently out of stock
Items that we do not currently have in stock can usually be secured from a local distributor and shipped within 1 business day. Some items may require a drop shipment from the manufacturer and require 3-4 business days.
If your fishing plans allow for this extra time please add the item to your cart and checkout as normal. We will secure the item and ship it as soon as possible. You will be notified if there are any additional delays or if the item is no longer available (i.e. manufacturer discountinued an item.)
Still have questions or need a recommendation for an alternative? Contact us and we can get you an answer!
Features and Specs
- Auto/Manual activation inflatable rescue collar activates within seconds of falling into the water
- USCG Approved Type+P2:P160 V PFD with Type III performance; V90000 Halkey Roberts activation mechanism with 29lbs of buoyancy
- Fully adjustable straps – fits chest size 30-52”
- Comes with one cartridge – replacement cartridge available
- This CANNOT be shipped via air service.
FABRIC TECH: 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon shell with DWR finish
APPROX. WEIGHT: 24 oz
SIZES: One size fits most