Powered by 25-percent more breathable GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell fabric, Simms’ G3 wader just got revamped for a lifetime of in-river marching orders. Wrap raw hands in the convenience of a reach-through warming pocket with stormflaps and micro-fleece lining, then reach for everything you need for successful fishing missions via an intuitive zippered chest pocket design, with integrated utility tabs that house an arsenal of in-river essentials. Patented front and back leg seam construction delivers an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility either in the drift boat or hiking for riches well beyond road’s end.
Features and Specs
- NEW reach-through hand warmer pocket with stormflaps & micro-fleece lining
- NEW zippered Chest Pocket & Integrated Utility Tabs
- NEW Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Patented front and back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort and mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5” suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Abrasion-resistant, more durable built-in gravel guards
- Built-In Low-Profile Belt Loops
FABRIC TECH: GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX ® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower – 25% more breathable
APPROX. WEIGHT: 45 oz/1276 g
SIZES: S, SK, M, MS, MK, MKS, ML, L(9-11), L(12-13), LS, LK, LKS, LL(9-11), LL(12-13), XL, XLS, XLK, XLL, XXL
Click the Size Chart tab above for measurements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.