Simms’ Headwaters™ Chest Pack features a fluid design that ushers all your fishing necessities to the forefront. A full-fledged member of the Catch & Release modular system, Chest Packs synch with various Headwaters™ packs for integrated carrying options. On its own and in charge of organizational priorities, the main zippered compartment stores fly boxes, reels, and a bevy of accessories and tools. Flip out and fold down its compression molded front panel for a convenient workspace that, combined with Simms Add-On components, can be easily tweaked to your specific fishing requirements.
Features and Specs
- Fully featured mid-size pack to store all of your fishing gear – perfect for going light
- Catch & Release modular system allows you to dock into both Headwaters backpacks
- Main zippered compartment stores 2 fly boxes & accessories
- Compression molded front panel creates a fold-down workspace
- Removable hook & loop floatant holder & tippet-spool retainer
FABRIC TECH: 420 Denier Abrasion resistant fabric with DWR
APPROX. WEIGHT: 16 oz
CAPACITY: 3 liters, 183.07 cubic in.
DIMENSIONS: 11 x 9 x 5