No products in the cart.
Optimized for absolute functionality across rivers of opportunity, Simms’ Headwaters Convertible delivers top up—or down—performance depending on your fishing preferences. Wade aggressively, for instance, by taking advantage of chest-high capabilities, then cash in on waist-high comfort via an intuitive extension system for seamless conversions. Additional features include the easy-breathing benefits of a GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell build, combined with the mobility and abrasion stymieing skills of front leg-seam construction. A new waistband with integrated belt loops houses a best-in-class 2-inch elastic belt, featuring Simms’ Trout buckle for added style points.
Large King, Medium King, Medium Long, Medium Short, Small King, Lrg 9-11 Foot, Lrg 12-13 Foot, Lrg Long 9-11 Foot
Features and Specs
- Lightweight: GORE-TEX® 3-Layer fabric
- GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- NEW convertible upper with innovative extension system at waist allows easy conversion from pant to chest high wader
- NEW waistband construction with integrated belt loops and high-quality 2” elastic belt featuring Simms Trout buckle
- Front leg seam construction to help eliminate inseam abrasion issues
- Abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- Available 3/1/2014
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology
APPROX. WEIGHT: 41 oz/1162 g
SIZES: S, M, MS, MK, ML, L(9-11), L(12-13), LS, LK, LL(9-11), LL(12-13), XL, XLS, XLK, XXL
Click the Size Chart tab above for measurements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.