No products in the cart.
From awakening to backcountry showers within a one-man tent to the carwash effects of class IV rapids, the unrelenting wet calls for a packable pant that delivers dryness on multiple levels. Enter Simms’ Hyalite Rain Shell, with a ripstop waterproof-breathable construction and two-way side-leg zippers that minimize corrosion, while boosting ventilation. Additional pant features include a belt-looped adjustable elastic waist, an internal drawcord system for customized fit, and steadfast Velcro® ankle cuffs for a watertight seal that won’t leave you soaked.
Features and Specs
- Waterproof/breathable construction
- Nylon YKK® reverse coil full two way side leg zippers with nylon sliders that minimize corrosion from saltwater use
- Side leg zippers stop at Waistband for venting & easy pocket access
- Adjustable elastic waist with belt loops
- Interior drawcord allows for option to wear without belt
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs for watertight fit on ankles
MATERIAL TECH: 2.5 L waterproof breathable nylon ripstop
APPROX. WEIGHT: 8.8 oz/250 g
SIZES: S – 2XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.