No products in the cart.
Powered by a hard-charging aesthetic and on-the-go adjustability, the RiverTek™ 2 Boa® is a force both on the trail and in the drink. Underfoot, Simms’ stalwart StreamTread™ platform is tuned for support and traction, while the boot’s upper architecture endures abuse thanks to waterproof synthetic leather in a tag-team effort with TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas. The Boa® closure system provides precise, on-demand fit, enveloping partially lined neoprene internals that bolster warmth, cushioning, and easy-on/off capabilities.
Features and Specs
• A wading boot with a tuned combination of reliability,
performance & quick adjustment
• Simm’s StreamTread™ platform for heavy-duty wading
performance, support & traction
• Waterproof synthetic leather, TPU & scratch rubber upper with
a Boa® closure system for a precision, on-demand fit
• Molded TPU skid plates located in high-wear areas for
added durability & protection
• Partially-lined with neoprene for warmth, cushioning & easy-on/off
MATERIAL TECH: Waterproof synthetic leather, molded TPU & scratch
rubber upper; StreamTread™ platform/3.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip®
APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 59.2 oz
STOCK SIZES: 07-14, whole sizes, EEE width”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.