No products in the cart.
Leave the dock in the rearview and shakedown skinny-water haunts from coastal Texas to the Carolinas in this rugged, water-resistant fishing short from Simms’ expanded Solarflex™ collection. Anglers will appreciate mechanical stretch fabric engineered for quick drying, moisture wicking, and sun blocking UPF50 performance. Exterior attributes include an intuitive pocket assembly—from slash hand to zippered back and thigh configurations—while the plastic snap front closure is non-corrosive for extended life in the salt. Available in traditional fit, with an easy-wearing 11-inch inseam.
Features and Specs
- Quick-dry, durable, wicking fabric provides UPF50 sun protection
- Mechanical stretch in fabric provides extra comfort
- Slash hand pockets
- One zippered back pocket & back pocket with hook & loop closure
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Non-corrosive, plastic snap front closure
- 11” inseam (size L)
FABRIC TECH: 100% Polyester
APPROX. WEIGHT: 7.2 oz
STYLE FIT: Traditional Fit>
SIZES: M – 2XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.