No products in the cart.
Teeming with Cool Control™ fabric tech, Simms’ Stone Cold LS Shirt delivers Arctic-inspired relief during simmering days on the water. Recycled jade crushed into a fine powder and implanted into the yarn powers this cool-to-the-touch fabric. The result is a sustainable, stylish, temperature-regulating piece, with the added benefits of anti-odor, wicking, and quick-dry performance. Additional features include fly box compatible, zippered chest pockets, extended Sun Cuffs for prime sun protection, and the added comfort of a straight hem and smooth off-shoulder seams.
Features and Specs
- Cool Control™ fabric technology absorbs & dissipates heat & provides a cooler, more comfortable garment that is ideal for warm fishing environments
- Two fly box compatible, zippered chest pockets
- Under collar buttons, straight hem & off-shoulder seams for added comfort
- Extended Sun Cuff for additional protection
- Winner Gray’s Sporting Journal’s Best 2013
FABRIC TECH: 50% Nylon/50% Polyester with Cool Control™ fabric technology
APPROX. WEIGHT: 6.5 oz
STYLE FIT: Traditional Fit
SIZES: S – 2XL
COLLECTION: Guide Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.