No products in the cart.
Sorry guys, when you’re wading chest deep through spring runoff, launching laser beam casts to 20-pound steelhead—size matters. Meaning the size that fits. Simms’ Women’s G3 Guide™ Waders are sized right from a slim boot to accommodating upper, with microfleece-lined hand warmer and zippered chest pockets where you need them. The women’s specific cut features patented front/back leg seam construction to minimize wear and delivers enhanced mobility befitting of extra-big pursuits.
Features and Specs
- 5-Layer GORE-TEX® with 25% more breathability featured throughout the legs for increased durability
- Women’s specific cut features higher chest and patented front/back leg seam construction
- Patented front and back leg seams provide an articulated Women’s specific fit & provide all day comfort
- NEW reach-through hand warmer pocket with increased volume & micro-fleece lining
- NEW zippered Chest Pocket and Integrated Utility Tabs
- NEW Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Adjustable elastic 1.5” suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Built-in low profile belt loops with nylon wading belt
- Abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
FABRIC TECH: 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology in lower – exclusive to Simms/3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology in upper
APPROX. WEIGHT: 40 oz
SIZES: S, M, MS, MF, L, LS, XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.