The versatile and award-winning (Gray’s Sporting Journal’s Best of 2014) Deadline 3500 is designed to get you anywhere with all of your gear. It is your default carry-on, and gear-up/gear-down partner. Perfect for waders, boots, gear, etc… it will keep gear, wet or dry, safely apart and readily at hand. The unique back-panel access allows you to throw this bag down on its tarpaulin face without worrying about wet grass, dirt and grime. The double-coated polypropylene wet-pocket is “self-sizing” and safely keeps the wet and muck away from its contents. A hide-away dual rod-sling also allows you to comfortably and stylishly carry your rods.
Umpqua Deadline 3500 Wet/Dry Duffel
The go-anywhere bag that cleverly keeps your wet gear and dry gear from co-mingling. This is our favorite fly fishing travel bag!
In stock and ready to ship today
Features and Specs
• Stow-away shoulder straps
• Customizable wet and dry storage
• Polypropylene coated weather-proof self-sizing compartment
• Load adjusters for personalized fit and positioning
• Hide-away dual rod sling
• Detachable water-proof, fold-out muck mat
• Secure back-panel access
• Weather- and dirt-proof tarpaulin face
• Integrated lash points for expedition travel (i.e. roof-rack, float plane, etc…)
• Side-compression to adjust load
• Grab-handles on all four sides
• Sternum strap
• Internal key clip
• Corrosion resistant, snag-free zippers
Dimensions [w] 14 in. [h] 24 in. [d] 8 in.
Volume 3500 cubic in.
Weight 49 oz.
Colors Slate Gray