The Ledges 650 is the ultimate large fishing waist-pack. At over 650 cubic inches it will comfortably carry loads like no other on the market. The suspended back panel provides all-day comfort, support, and ventilation, giving you the confidence to carry enough fly boxes to make your buddies green with envy. This, combined with a unique, high-wear tool sheath, barbless fly rigging station, load adjusters, weather-proof pocketand much more, make it the most functional and user-friendly waist-pack on the market. Also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack for any backcountry fishing adventures.
Features and Specs
• Suspended back panel with aluminum stay (provides all-day comfort, support and ventilation and easy rotation around your waist regardless of load)
• Load adjusters for personalized fit and positioning
• Hemostat grab-tabs/retractor-stations with retainers
• Barbless fly-rigging work station
• Two external tippet pockets
• High-wear tarpaulin tool sheath
• Weather-proof pocket
• Quick access, one-hand zipper operation
• Rain jacket straps
• Two low profile water bottle holders with cord retainer
• Removable shoulder strap with “floating” pad
• D-rings for net attachment
• “Sticky” micro-textured zipper pulls
• Internal key clip
• Integrates with Surveyor 1100 backpack
• Corrosion resistant, snag-free YKK zippers
• Waist belt pockets for easy access to floatant, snacks, etc.
• Additional middle pocket adds capacity for two medium UPG fly boxes
Dimensions [w] 11 in. [h] 8 in. [d] 10 in.
Volume 650 cubic in.
Weight 28 oz.
Colors Slate Gray and Moss Green
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.