No products in the cart.
Umpqua Overlook 500 Chest Pack
Wade deep with everything you need. This chest pack has it all and it also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 backpack!
Most chest-pack fishermen are used to making sacrifices so they can wade deep. They either have a strap that digs into their neck or a pack that sticks out so far on their chest they can’t safely see their way down a steep bank. On the Overlook 500, we eliminated the typical chest-pack neck strap and replaced it with full load-bearing shoulder straps for serious, all-day comfort. We gave it a roomy 500 cubic inches of storage while maintaining a low, tapered profile that makes for unhindered casting and outstanding visibility while rock hopping. Also integrates with the Surveyor 1100 Backpack for any backcountry fishing adventures.
Features and Specs
• Fully cushioned shoulder-straps for all-day comfort
• Hemostat grab-tabs/retractor-stations with retainers to minimize snagging and swinging
• Two external tippet pockets
• Weather-proof pocket
• Quick access, one-hand zipper operation
• Low, tapered profile
• Back mesh pocket
• Internal key clip
• Dual molded barbless fly stations
• Integrates with Surveyor 1100 backpack
• Corrosion resistant, snag-free zippers
• “Sticky” micro-textured zipper pulls
Dimensions [w] 12 in. [h] 8 in. [d] 5 in.
Volume 500 cubic in.
Weight 19 oz.
Colors Slate Gray and Moss Green
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.