No products in the cart.
Most chest-pack fishermen are used to making sacrifices to wade deep and keep things simple. They either have a cheap neck-strap that digs in and makes a long day miserable or a boxy pack that sticks out so far they can’t safely see their way down a steep bank. We eliminated both of these problems in the Overlook 500ZS. Load-bearing shoulder straps attached to a full back-panel provide all-day support and comfort. A uniquely tapered main compartment allows for outstanding visibility for rock-hopping and unhindered casting while still holding four large fly boxes. Two Zero Sweep™ retractor stations, two Zero Sweep™ tool sheaths and Zero Sweep™ foam fly patch round out this righteous fishing pack.
• Zero Sweep™
– Two internal retractor Hypalon attachment tabs
– Nipper stations/ports
– Two tool sheaths
– Foam fly patch station (patch included)
– Snag-free shoulder sizing buckle
• Full shoulder straps with complete 4-point back panel
• Main compartment – holds four large fly boxes
• Front pocket – ample accessory storage
• Mesh back pocket – room for light rain jacket/lunch
• Two external stretch-mesh tippet/accessory pockets
• D-ring and web loops for net attachment
• Internal key clip
• Closed-foot sliders
• YKK zippers
• Integrates with optional 550 cubic inches (9 liters) back, sold with kit
• Integrates with the Surveyor 2000 ZS Backpack
– 500 cubic inches (8 Liters)
– Body fabric – 420 Denier Nylon
– High wear locations – Ballistic Cordura®
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.