The essential fly-fishing vest. The Toketee’s smart and streamlined features turn “less is more” into simply “more”. All boxes and accessories are readily accessible via unique cross-body pocket orientation. Neck fatigue is eliminated with fully cushioned shoulder-straps and a supportive back-panel. Mesh back and side-panels keep you cool during the summer months and hand-warmer pockets keep you toasty on chilly mornings.
Features and Specs
• One-size-fits-all shoulder and torso adjustment
• Eleven pockets, including two stretch-mesh tippet pockets and large bellowed back pocket
• Six internal stretch-mesh accessory pockets, including four horizontal, cross-access floatant/desiccant pockets
• Internal key clip
• Two molded barbless fly rigging stations
• Eight coated web attachment loops/retractor stations, including two, easy-grab hemo loops with raised retainer sheath
• Fully cushioned shoulder straps eliminate neck fatigue
• Back D-ring and web loops for net attachment
• Tricot-lined guide hand pockets
• Front buckle allows use without zipper to stay cool
• YKK zippers with loop primary pulls and sticky, micro-textured secondary pulls
• Integrates w/Surveyor 1100 Backpack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.