The following terms and conditions apply to all offers or trips booked and organized by Front Range Anglers excluding Christmas Island which carries its own Terms and Conditions (please reference Christmas Island page for policy). Booking a trip, making a deposit, or making a final payment shall be considered acknowledgment that the customer has read and accepted all the terms and conditions contained herein.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully…
Reservations, Deposits, and Payments
- A deposit of 50% per person is due within 10 days of booking to hold both space and guides on all packages. No space or guides will be held without receipt of the deposit. The final payment is due 90 Days prior to your departure. A reminder will be sent to you as your due date approaches. If you have any questions, please contact us at 877-935-2975.
- An Adventure Travel Waiver is required to be read and signed prior to departure.
- All prices must be paid in U.S. dollars. Deposits are not transferable from one trip to another.
- Prices quoted are based on foreign exchange values and tariffs currently in effect and prices are subject to change. Front Range Anglers reserves the right to adjust prices accordingly until the time of departure.
Travel Insurance – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- To help protect your trip investment, we highly recommend that you purchase a Travel Insurance policy for your upcoming trip. Our partner Global Rescue/IMG has several trip insurance options for you to choose from. In the event you have to cancel or postpone your trip for reasons outside of your control, ‘Cancel For Any Reason’ Insurance would be your best option, as our partners at Global Rescue/IMG will reimburse up to 75% of the trip cost and MUST be purchased within 20 days of your first trip deposit. To learn more about purchasing travel insurance or an emergency evacuation membership through Global Rescue, please reach out to our contact, Kim D’Amico, at [email protected] or 617-849-9419. She will be able to answer any and all of your questions.
- No refunds will be made for unused portions of a trip, including late arrival or early departure. Guide fees and hotel costs are not refundable if unused as outlined in the itinerary. Front Range Anglers reserves the right to modify an itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control. In the unlikely event that Front Range Anglers must cancel a tour, all payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes a full settlement.
- Front Range Anglers is not responsible for expenses incurred in the preparation of any canceled trip, including airline tickets and visas fees.
- Your planning information includes information for travel insurance covering cancel for any reason, cancellation for medical reasons, trip delay, medical expenses, lost baggage and medical evacuation. We urge you to obtain this coverage.
REQUIRED Medical Evacuation Policy
- If you are traveling to a remote destination such as Christmas Island or the Seychelles, FRA REQUIRES you to purchase a Medical Evacuation Insurance policy. This specialized Insurance will provide you needed medical assistance or emergency evacuation during your travels.
- Based on experience, FRA’s preferred company is Global Rescue. To learn more about purchasing travel insurance or an emergency evacuation membership through Global Rescue, please reach out to our contact, Kim D’Amico, at [email protected] or 617-849-9419. She will be able to answer any and all of your questions.
Passports and Documents
- International trips require a passport. Check your passport early and make sure it has six months validity at the time of travel.
- A visa is needed in some countries and we will send you complete details and instructions.
Equipment & Clothing
- You will receive a detailed list of appropriate gear with your trip planning information
- The land cost of your trip does not include airfare
Front Range Anglers General Terms and Conditions
- I understand that no guide service can guarantee absolute safety in wilderness environments, and I agree to assume responsibility for my own safety. I understand that I assume all responsibility for any negligence on behalf of myself or on behalf of the guide(s). The following terms and conditions apply to all trips arranged by FRA. By signing up for a FRA Trip, each customer accepts all aspects of these terms and conditions.
- FRA and its principals, officers and agents, are not responsible for, and do not assume responsibility for, the acts or omissions of any third-party contractors, outfitters, airlines, railroads, ship owners, charter air carriers, shuttle and taxi drivers, hotels, lodges, independent fishing guides or other service providers engaged by FRA on behalf of the Trip Participant, or the Trip Participant directly, in connection with any FRA trip.
- Further, the Trip Participant is subject to the tariffs, taxes, VAT, terms, and conditions of all tickets, vouchers, and contracts of such hotels, airlines, railroads, operators, owners and contractors issued in connection with the arranged trip, and the issuance and acceptance of any such tickets, vouchers and contracts shall be deemed to be consent to such conditions.
- FRA in its sole discretion reserves the right to: (1) make such alterations in the trip itinerary as it deems necessary or desirable, (2) to refuse to accept or retain as a member of the trip any person at any time (in such case refund will be based on the actual cost of the unfinished portion of trip), and (3) to pass on to tour members all expenditures occasioned by delays or occurrences beyond their control. (4) Require Medical Evacuation Insurance for certain trips.
- Front Range Anglers (FRA) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken during a Adventure Travel or Guide Trip or Event sponsored by FRA, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. FRA may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by FRA including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian. A person attending a FRA trip/event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact FRA at 2344 Pearl St. Boulder, CO 80302, in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. FRA will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence. By participating in a FRA trip/event or by failing to notify FRA, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by FRA, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify FRA from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness. Any person or organization not affiliated with FRA may not use, copy, alter or modify FRA photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from FRA.
- FRA reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel any trip prior to departure, in which case full refunds will constitute full settlement to the Trip Participant. Prices quoted are based on foreign exchange values and tariffs currently in effect, and prices are subject to change.
- Baggage and personal effects of Trip Participants, including items purchased, are the sole responsibility of such Trip Participants at all times and no agent of FRA is authorized to accept these for storage, safekeeping, or transportation.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, FRA DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE TRIP PARTICIPANT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- St Andrews Management LTD dba Front Range Anglers (FRA) is a Colorado based limited liability company. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that Trip Participant has read and accepts the cancellation/refund and responsibility clauses.
Front Range Anglers Cancellation / Refund Policy
- At the time of booking 50% of the trip is due and payable. At 90 days the remainder plus all VAT and taxes are due. Cancellation greater than 90 days from the date of trip, all monies refunded less $100 fee if a replacement angler is found. If Cancellation within 90 Days, no refunds are provided unless a qualified replacement angler is provided. No refunds are provided for trip cancellation due to Weather, Acts of God, Pandemics, Airline/Travel issues. Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance is strongly advised & recommended.
**In some cases the lodge’s Cancellation Policy will supersede FRA’s policy… For more information on specific lodge’s COVID-19 policies, please see that lodge’s tile **