2021 Trip Dates Available!!
Iliamna River Lodge located in Bristol Bay, is the sister lodge of the famed Rainbow River Lodge, Alaska.
When you BOOK with FRA Adventure Travel you never pay more for our services as we work for YOU and the Lodge!
You may choose between 4, 5, or 6 flyouts included in your trip (additional flyouts added at a rate of $500 per angler and may be added once you’re at the lodge).
4 Flyouts / 2 Homewaters: $8300
5 Flyouts / 1 Homewaters: $8800
6 Flyouts: $9300
Rates include: Transportation to the lodge from Pedro Bay and transportation to the best fishing destinations by air or boat for fishing up to 6 different rivers per week (depending on number of flyouts chosen). We have 4 DeHavilland Beavers at our disposal and the best seasoned Alaskan pilots you can find. All gourmet meals, guiding, use of all boats and motors, use of aircraft, all equipment including rods, reels, flies & leaders. We also include waders and wading boots if you need them or would like to leave yours at home.
Rates do not Include: Gratuities, liquor, 7-day Alaska fishing license, commercial flight or chartered air travel between Anchorage and Pedro Bay (this flight will be set up by lodge personnel through Lake Clark Air).”
Prior to Departure to Alaska: All anglers flying to Alaska need to have negative COVID test result within 72 hours of departure & test result paperwork on hand to board the jet.
Travel Details to Alaska:
• Arrive in Anchorage anytime before 2:00 p.m. on the day of your departure.
• Once you arrive in Anchorage, you will need to head over to Lake Clark Air for a 4:00 p.m. departure to Pedro Bay. You will need to be at Lake Clark Air by 3:00 p.m. The phone # for a cab is 907-276-1234 or 907-562-6805
• Lake Clark Air is located on Merrill Field airstrip at 2425 Merrill Field Dr, 907-278-2054. We will arrange this flight for you but you will need to pay for it ($500) once you get there unless you want to call LCA and pay in advance. (LCA is an excellent family run charter busi-ness. This will be one of the most spectacular flights you will ever take)
- We will return from fishing by 3:00 p.m. so everyone will have time to get organized, eat a light meal, and say good-bye before a departure from the lodge at 5:00 p.m.
- We suggest scheduling your commercial flight out of Anchorage no earlier than 10:30 p.m. or 11:00 p.m
Terms and Conditions
Standard Cancellation Policy:
We recommend trip insurance. Deposits and final payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
We will allow guests to reschedule if they are forced to cancel their trip due to travel or lodge closures from the pandemic. In this event, any deposits and final payments will be transferred in full to a rescheduled week. Trip insurance does not cover pandemic related issues, but it may provide coverage if you contract COVID-19 prior to or while on your trip. In addition, a ‘cancel for any reason’ (CFAR) upgrade is available to be added to cover cancellations due to uncovered reasons at 50% reimbursement. For any specific policy or coverage questions, please contact the insurance provider. We recommend purchasing standard trip insurance at minimum. We especially encourage travel insurance for float trips due to the medical and evacuation coverage it may provide in case of an emergency. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
Trip Insurance is strongly advised & recommended!