Don’t let leakey waders keep you from fishing
Fall is here, though the last week has felt more like winter! Despite the rain, snow, and cooler temperatures, the fishing has been FANTASTIC. The weather forecast for the next 7 days is very favorable for getting out on the water. With high’s in the upper 60’s and plenty of sunshine, this is an excellent time to get out and “Enjoy Boulder“. Book a guide trip with Boulder’s BEST Guides and experience Autumn’s beautiful scenery, solitude, and fishing that the Colorado front range has to offer! Full day Guided Trips this month come with a lunch prepared by Cured, Boulder’s top chacuterie specialty shop.
Our FRA Guide Team has been booking up quickly, so if you’re looking to book a guided trip, don’t delay, Book a Guided Trip TODAY!
Don’t let leaky waders ruin your day on the water! The cold of winter is quickly approaching, and trust us, winter is not the time to find out that you have a leak in your waders!
On Tuesday, October 31st, bring your Gore-Tex Simms waders into the shop as we will have a self-check repair station set up with supplies. You will be able to check the waders for leaks and perform minor pinhole patches for FREE! Plus, if they’re beyond repair in the shop, we can help you choose a new pair.
- 10-21-17: Saturday Signature Fly Tying Series: Nick Camusi
- 10-28-17: Saturday Signature Fly Tying Series: Rick Takahashi
- 11-04-17: Saturday Signature Fly Tying Series: Adam Spoerl
- 11-05-17: Introduction to Fly Fishing Class
- 11-11-17: Saturday Signature Fly Tying Series: Rob Kolanda
- 11-18-17: Saturday Signature Fly Tying Series: Al Ritt