- This event has passed.
FRA’s 37th Annual Customer Appreciation Day
April 13, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MDTFree
Front Range Anglers on Pearl Street
Customer Appreciation Day Saturday, April 13th 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Bringing Fly Fishing Expertise to Boulder and beyond for 37 years!
**8-10am DOORBUSTER SPECIALS**
50% off ALL FLIES
BOGO- Buy 1 Get 1 UMPQUA Leader & Tippet*
*lesser or equal value* while supplies last
**ALL DAY DEEP DEALS**
- 2x’s Repeat Reward Points on all merchandise purchases
- Orvis Encounter rod/reel set $99.00 reg. $169
- All FRA Logo Hats, Sun-shirts & T-shirts 30% Off
- Book & Magazine Bin- 50% Off
- Purchase any UMPQUA Pack and receive an LT High Fly box value $24.99
- Purchase 2 UMPQUA Fly Boxes and receive the 3rd for FREE!
- Purchase SIMMS waders over $399.95 and receive FREE SIMMS nippers value $49.99
*limited to the first 10 to purchase
- Line Trade-in Program and $20 Discount from Scientific Anglers
- Cast a Premium Fly Rod from Thomas & Thomas, Sage, Scott, Winston, TFO or Orvis and be entered to win
The drawing for a 1 day 2 night Guided fishing trip at Soaring Eagle Lodge on the San Juan River New Mexico!
- Cast a Winston Rod and be entered in the drawing to win a NEW Winston Kairos Fly Rod
- Book an FRA International or Alaska Adventure Travel Trip and receive a 10% in-store Gift Card based on the value of the trip!
- Visit the FRA Local Guide Table for information on Front Range Fly Fishing. * Book a trip and receive a 10% in-store Gift Card based on the value of the trip!
**Win Fabulous Fishing Prizes**
Premium Sage X 590-4 $900 Value
Orvis H3 905-4 F $900 Value
Scott Radian 9’ 5wt $795 Value
Umpqua Fly Box filled with local flies Value $500
Hatch 4+ Gen 2 Reel Value $500 *
Simms $250 Shopping Spree
3 Simms $100 Shopping Gift Certificates
Nautilus X Series $275 Value
TFO fly rod of your choice
Ross Evolution R Reel 3/4 $455 Value
Plus lot’s more given away hourly!
Umpqua’s Rocky Mountain Manager Josh Graffam
Treating Dry Flies 10:45 am
European Nymphing 11:30 am
Dry Dropper Set-Up 12:15pm
FRA’s ADVENTURE TRAVEL
1:00-1: 30 pm Russ Miller, UMPQUA Marketing Manager: Rocky Mountain National Park
1:45-2: 15 pm Steve McLaughlin, FRA owner: Ikari House Christmas Island/Turneffe Flats, Belize
2:30-3:00 pm Mike Lyons, owner Soaring Eagle Lodge, NM: SEL on San Juan River
3:15-3:45 pm Will Blair, owner The Best of Kamchatka; Rainbows from Above, Russia
FRA 1 Angler Hosted Week at Ikari House, Christmas Island Value $3995.00 (2020 trip)
**Only one Fabulous Fishing or Grand Prize per Angler, NCV, no purchase required, must be at least 18 years of age to win the Hosted Ikari House Christmas Island Grand Prize, must be present to win, drawings begin at 4:30 pm!
*to enter, you’ll receive one blue ticket for walking in the door. You’ll also receive one blue ticket for every $50 spent. If you spend $250, you’ll receive 1 red ticket, and for every $50 over $250 you’ll receive an additional red ticket. So if you spend $500 you’ll receive 10 blue tickets and 6 red tickets.*
Thank you to our Boulder Sponsors and Partners
All donations from our Beer Boat will be donated to Risers for Rhett
Big Red F Group