Join Front Range Anglers and R.L. Winston Rod Co. in Cayo Largo, Cuba
Winston Rods & Front Range Anglers
invite you to fish
Cayo Largo Cuba Sept 16-23, 2017 an exclusive fly fishing trip!
Participants on the trip will receive an Winston BIII Plus 8 Weight rod and a NEW Bauer RX5 reel lined and ready to go- a $1650 Value!
Contact FRA Adventure Travel Manager
Craig Beckjord with questions: [email protected] 877-935-2975
We will have 6 full days of fishing with the outstanding Avalon Guides and 7 nights in the beautiful Hotel Sol Club in Cayo Largo. This resort is all-inclusive; complete with restaurants, bars, pools, shops, tobacco shops, and shows at night. Hotel Sol Club is located right on a beach and a short 5-minute shuttle ride to the fishing marina. Our days will be full of stellar fishing and our evenings will be enjoyed with great meals, fishing stories, and enjoying the Cuban culture.
Sept 16-23, 2017
Cayo Largo Price $5895* angler
(includes round trip air from Havana to Cayo Largo)
- Seven (7) nights in Cayo Largo in a double occupancy room*, full board at Hotel Sol Club, and all food and beverages within the resort
- Six (6) full days of guided fishing (two anglers per skiff)
- All ground and air transfers between Havana and Cayo Largo
- Beverages while fishing on skiff each fishing day
- Taxes and GST’s on fishing package
- Winston BIII PLUS 4 Piece 8 Weight Fly Rod with NEW BAUER RX5 reel, Winston Energy Line and 250 yards of backing
- 10% discount on all gear from Front Range Anglers for this exclusive trip
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International airfare to and from Havana, Cuba
- Two (2) nights in double occupancy hotel in Havana (Sept 15th and Sept 23rd)
- Cuban entrance visa
- Cuba visa
- BTT person to person license ($150)
- Cuban Conservation license ($100)
- Additional tours, activities, meals, and incidentals while in Havana
- Fishing equipment and flies
- Taxi transfers on arrival and departure days from Havana airport to hotel in Havana
- Additional Hotel nights in Havana
- Tips for the guides, the hotel staff and transportation/taxis
Dates: September 16th– 23rd 2017
Plan on flying into Havana, Cuba on Friday Sept 15th and returning home on Sunday September 24th 2017.
Avalon Standard Price: $8,200 per person
Front Range Anglers and WINSTON Rods Special $5895 per angler!
Book now by emailing Adventure Travel Manager
Craig Beckjord ([email protected])
toll free 877-935-2975