FRA’s Upcoming Events: Adventure Travel Seminars, Euro-nymphing, Intro Classes and more!
Situated on the banks of the Madison River near Ennis, Montana, Madison Valley Ranch is a fly fisherman’s playground. Big Sky Country views inspire, and the daily activity of the wildlife takes you back to a different time. You can escape the hectic pace of everyday life and indulge in a luxury fly fishing adventure.
Scott Carver of Madison Valley Ranch will be giving a seminar on Thursday, June 21st at 6 PM. Scott will be sharing about the lodge, the fishing, the experience, and more. Join us and learn about one of our new, domestic, adventure travel destinations!
We only have a few seats remaining for our upcoming Euro nymphing Clinic. Led by the 2016 World Fly Fishing Champion, Julien Daguillanes, this clinic will be an amazing opportunity to fish with and learn from one of the best anglers in the world. As an added bonus, two of our FRA staff members, Rob Kolanda and Antonio Rodrigues will be assisting Julien with the clinic.
What does this clinic include?
- Hands-on teaching from the guys who essentially crafted the art of euro-nymphing
- 4 Hours of on water fishing
- Fishing on private waters (Sylvandale Ranch)
- Explanation & execution of proper rigging, flies, presentation, drifts, hook-setting, and much more…
- This is a very special and unique clinic that will be happening on June 25th and repeated June 26th. We only have a few spaces remaining. Don’t miss your chance to learn from one of the best anglers on the planet.
Click Here To Secure Your Spot!
Gerhard is the founder and CEO of FlyCastaway. His saltwater fishing and guiding have taken him to just about to every atoll and archipelago in the Indian Ocean. He has been instrumental in opening up many of the Indian Ocean’s world-class saltwater fisheries to the international angling fraternity, including Providence, St Brandon’s, Cosmoledo, Astove and Farquhar atolls. His knowledge and experience on Africa’s freshwater and coastal systems are also substantial, his experience with Tigerfish, Largemouth Yellowfish, Smallmouth, Yellowfish, and West Africa’s giant Tarpon placing him as a forerunner in these fields.
Join us on Thursday, July 12th at 6 p.m. as Gerhard discusses everything you want to know about fly fishing in the Seychelles!
Sunday, June 24th (9 am-1 pm)