Help CTU & Colorado Youth Outdoors
Picture yourself winning the ultimate fly-fishing experience: You and three friends will fly from wherever you are to Denver International Airport, where you will board a private jet to a 140,000-acre ranch in Wyoming’s Medicine Bow Mountains. For four nights, you’ll all be treated to gourmet meals and first-class hospitality at one of the oldest and largest guest ranches in the nation. This exclusive destination also provides its guests with other opportunities to enjoy the outdoors: horseback riding, trap-shooting, chuck-wagon dinners and the peace and quiet of a starry night.
But the real fun begins at sunrise. Twelve miles of private, world-class fly fishing on the North Platte River, Big Creek, and several small streams and ponds in pristine wilderness. These are some of the best waters in the world, and you’ll have a personal guide that knows what’s hatching, where to cast, and how to get there. And that’s not all! We want to ensure you have everything you need and more for this adventure of a lifetime so you and each member of your party will also receive a $1,000 shopping spree before arriving at the ranch.
Raffle tickets for a chance at this fly fisherman’s dream are only $20.00 each. Proceeds help bring families together in the great outdoors with Colorado Youth Outdoors and keep trout populations healthy and rivers and streams pristine with Trout Unlimited.
To view extended video of the Wyoming ranch, click here!
Raffle Prize Details:
Raffle Winner and Each of Their 3 Guests Will Receive:
- Flights to Denver International Airport (continental U.S. only)
$1,000 shopping spree to Charlie’s FlyBox (American Angler’s 2009 Retailer of the Year)
- Private flight to destination
- 3 days premier fishing with a personal guide
- 4 nights lodging and opportunity to enjoy all the amenities at the ranch
- Gourmet meals and inviting hospitality beyond compare
- Commemorative Memory Book and DVD
Dates and details:
- Raffle begins January 4th
- Drawing to take place on June 30th, 2010
- Trip Dates: Saturday, September 18 through Tuesday, September 21, 2010