Biting bugs and hot sun require a solution you can wear. The BugStopper® Solarflex® Hoody is the answer, sheltering you from both. InsectShield® technology protects you from the swarms, while the lightweight, breathable UPF50 fabric keeps you cool when the day turns tropical. Protection also comes with added comfort thanks to a smooth flat-seam construction, mobility promoting raglan sleeves, and a trusty fulltime hood.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure and UPF 50 rating
- InsectShield® for long-lasting, effective and convenient insect protection
- Quick-drying fabric
- Flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Hood designed to wear over a cap
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection to help battle insects some of which may carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Lyme disease. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel has been registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums). The active ingredient in Insect Shield is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product.