A powerful fish pulling hard on the end of the line is one of the best feelings in the world. But ill-fitting waders designed for men can dampen the joy of the experience. For the G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot women’s waders, Simms went directly to the source, female guides. The result is a women’s specific fit that is tough enough to handle day after day of river abuse. Center-leg seam construction and the legendary quality and durability of Simms’ GORE-TEX® G3 material makes these women’s waders the total package.
- Women’s‐specific design features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest & lower at the back
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station
- Zippered, reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 1.5 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
APPROX. WEIGHT: 40 oz./ 1334 g.