Designed by tattoo artist and cutthroat trout guide Casey Anderson, this feisty Permit is a beast ready to feast on blue crab (as well as other crustaceans). Perhaps the most elusive member of “The Big Three” of flats fishing (along with Tarpon and Bonefish), Permit haunt more anglers than perhaps any other fish on the flats.
This 5-panel Supplex performance hat with embroidered Permit design features a flat bill with black DryZone underbill to reduce glare and wick moisture. The snap back closure offers a versatile fit and the aqua rope detail adds a color pop to this fun design.
- Crown Height: Regular
- Five Panel Design
- Semi Structured / Flip-up Mesh Stay Behind Artwork
- Snapback Closure
- Crown - Quick Dry Supplex Coated Nylon
- DryZone Sweatband & Under Visor
- Dark Under Visor Helps Cut Glare From Water
- Bill Insert Is Made From Recycled Plastic
- Will Not Break Down From Moisture / Can Be Shaped
Artwork - Direct Embroidery