For active missions where a full wader seems over-the-top, G3 Guide Pants keep you in the mix and comfortably on the move. Rock-hopping mobility makes them a mountain stream staple. And rugged Gore-Tex waterproof breathability means they outlast the elements — so you can embrace yours. Made with hands, heart and soul and individually tested for waterproofness in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials, namely world-renowned GORE-TEX fabric.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable GORE-TEX 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Double snap closure with TIZIP® waterproof fly zipper
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 inch stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility and increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Made in USA of imported materials
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us. See the tab above for details.
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell