Most indicators spook fish, cause line damage, make knots, don't stay in place, or take too much time to rig. The New Zealand Strike Indicator solves these problems and easily adjusts to catch that fish or meet changing conditions. It is easy to attach to your line and can quickly be removed. Your fly will spend more time in the fish's feeding zone more often. You can size the indicator to your needs depending on the conditions. The strike indicator materials provides a highly floatable and very delicate presentation. It won't move unless you want it to.
- Height is resizable with ease for changing conditions
- Knotless - won't weaken your line
- Casts like a dry fly, light and natural
- Extremely sensitive to strikes, unlike plastic
- Highly floatable and very delicate presentation